4 Star, self-catering holiday accommodation at the foot of the Galtee mountains in Galbally, Southern Ireland.
Read Park Offers 4 Star, self-catering holiday accommodation located in the village of Galbally, approximately 5 minutes walk from the village square, pubs, local shops and amenities.
Galbally, Co Limerick is on the Limerick/Tipperary county border, approximately 8 miles from Tipperary Town, near the scenic Glen of Aherlow, and sheltering in the shadow of the Galty Mountains Range.
The village is small and peaceful, home to 3 pubs, all within walking distance from your holiday accommodation.
Local shops, 2 takeaways, post office, hairdressers, and bar/funeral parlour grace the square, in which stands a memorial to a local hero.
Limerick and Cork cities are under 1 hours drive away, and make a great day out for shopping, restaurants and sightseeing.
Historic Cahir, with its castle, Cashel with it’s famous “Rock” and some fine dining and tradition, and any number of small picturesque villages and towns mean that you don’t have to go far to be interested and entertained.
Our 4 Star Accommodation:
- Clean, Modern Accommodation in village setting
- Suitable for families, mixed groups or couples
- Scenic Country Area, beautiful views, historic sites, mountains and lakes nearby
- 3 pubs within walking distance (5 mins)
- Towels and linen supplied
- All amenities
washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, central heating, TV with DVD, Sky Channels, Stereo, fridge, cooker & hob
- Decking Area with furniture
- Attractive private garden with swings and grass play area
- Central location for walks, cycling, golf, lakes and mountains
- Lots of great activities for all tastes & budgets
- Nearest towns Tipperary and Mitchelstown, 15 mins by car.